Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
Maximum Award Level
$15,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Copegus (ribavirin )
- Daklinza (daclatasvir)
- Harvoni (ledipasvir/sofosbuvir)
- Incivek (telaprevir)
- Infergen (interferon alfacon 1)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b)
- Moderiba (ribavirin )
- Olysio (simeprevir)
- Pegasys (peginterferon)
- Pegasys Proclick (peginterferon)
- Pegintron (peginterferon)
- Peg-Intron (peginterferon)
- Peg-Intron Redipen (peginterferon)
- Rebetol (ribavirin )
- Ribasphere (ribavirin )
- Ribasphere Ribapak (ribavirin )
- Ribatab (ribavirin )
- Sovaldi (sofosbuvir)
- Sylatron (peginterferon)
- Technivie (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir)
- Victrelis (boceprevir)
- Viekira Pak (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir and dasabuvir)
- Xifaxan (rifaximin)
- Zepatier (elbasvir/grazoprevir)