As we make the transition to our new enrollment system to better serve you, our grant services are closed as we put the finishing touches on the enrollment system. We are taking this step to further improve the experience of our patients and healthcare provider network by providing a faster, easier-to-use self-service portal. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please check back regularly for updates.
Tracking patient assistance funds in one convenient, free app
FundFinder is a free website that helps you track more than 200 patient assistance funds from nine charitable organizations. You can sign up for email and text alerts when a disease assistance fund you’re interested in opens at PAN or other organizations.
Developed by the PAN Foundation, you can access FundFinder from any web browser on your computer or mobile device. Anyone can sign up and it’s completely free.
Please note, using the app does not guarantee financial assistance. All patient assistance is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to each foundation’s criteria.
How to sign up for FundFinder
Visit the FundFinder website and sign up for free using your name and email address. Follow these steps to sign up:
- Go to fundfinder.panfoundation.org and click “sign up.”
- Create your profile using this information: your first and last name, email address, and a password you create.
- Select if you want to get text message notifications in addition to email notifications. FundFinder will send you email notifications when a fund opens, so use an email address that you check often to sign up.
- Select the user category that applies to you. For example: patient, healthcare provider, etc.
- Click “done” to create your account. Then, please check your email to activate your account. You will receive an email with a link that you must click to complete registration.
How to use FundFinder
Log in to FundFinder
Visit the FundFinder website, enter your email address and password. Then click “log in.”
Find and follow your funds of interest
Once you have logged in, locate your funds of interest. A “lock” icon will tell you whether the fund is currently open or closed. You can follow both open and closed funds. For each fund, you will see which patient assistance organizations offer a fund, and the advocacy organizations that provide other resources, like helplines and support groups.
When you follow a disease fund on FundFinder, you will get email notifications each time a fund opens at one of the organizations listed. If you signed up for texts, you will also get a text message.
Getting a notification from FundFinder is purely informational, it does not guarantee assistance from an organization. The notices tell you that a fund has opened and you can now apply. We recommend you act right away when you get a notification. For example, if you are on a wait list for a fund at PAN Foundation, you have two business days to apply, and the funds are first-come, first-served.
How to add a shortcut to FundFinder on your phone
Want to add a quick link to the FundFinder website on your iPhone or Android phone? Follow these easy directions.
- On an iPhone or iPad, open your web browser and go to fundfinder.panfoundation.org. Tap the “share” button at the bottom of the screen, then select “add to home screen.”
- On an Android phone or tablet, open your web browser and go to fundfinder.panfoundation.org. Tap the ellipsis button (three dots) in the upper right corner and select “save to bookmarks.” Tap the ellipsis button again, select “bookmarks”, then hold your finger down on the desired bookmark until a menu appears. Then, choose “add to home screen.”
I received a text message from FundFinder that my fund was open and immediately applied. The fund was closed about 30 minutes later. I would never have known it was open if not for FundFinder.Mark, grant recipient
FundFinder is safe and confidential
When you sign up for FundFinder, your personal information is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to other sources, ever. No personal health information is required to use FundFinder, and the app does not request or record any personal health information.
Video: How FundFinder works
If you have questions about FundFinder, you can contact us online anytime.
Awards for FundFinder
We’re grateful for the support of our FundFinder sponsors. Thanks to their sponsorship, FundFinder will continue to connect thousands of patients and their healthcare teams with a patient assistance program so they can start and stay on treatment. Learn more about how your organization can support FundFinder.