Office of Inspector General Advisory Opinion
The PAN Foundation is committed to helping seriously ill patients get affordable access to their critical medications, while operating in full compliance with the guidelines and Advisory Opinions issued by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
View PAN’s Advisory Opinions and guidance from the OIG:
- » OIG Advisory Opinion 07-18, December 19, 2007
- » Modification of OIG Advisory Opinion 07-18, October 11, 2011
- » Modification of OIG Advisory Opinion 07-18, October 26, 2015
- » OIG Special Advisory Bulletin on Patient Assistance Programs for Medicare Part D Enrollees
- » OIG Supplemental Special Advisory Bulletin: Independent Charity Patient Assistance Programs, May 30, 2014