Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
Maximum Award Level
$12,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Azacitidine (azacitidine)
- Cerubidine (daunorubicin hcl)
- Cladribine (cladribine)
- Clolar (clofarabine)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine/pf)
- Dacogen (decitabine)
- Daunorubicin Hcl (daunorubicin hcl)
- Decitabine (decitabine)
- Depocyt (cytarabine liposome/pf)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (fludarabine phosphate)
- Hycamtin (topotecan hcl)
- Hydrea (hydroxyurea)
- Hydroxyurea (hydroxyurea)
- Idamycin Pfs (idarubicin hcl)
- Idarubicin Hcl (idarubicin hcl)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium/pf)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Nexavar (sorafenib tosylate)
- Otrexup (methotrexate/pf)
- Rasuvo (methotrexate/pf)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Topotecan Hcl (topotecan hcl)
- Vidaza (azacitidine)
ICD-10: C92.00-C92.02, C92.50-C92.62, C92.A0-C92.A2, C93.00-C93.02, C94.00-C94.22