Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Acute Myeloid Leukemia fund is currently closed. As of April 18, 2018, Healthwell is accepting applications.
$5,500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for acute myeloid leukemia.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Azacitidine (azacitidine)
- Cerubidine (daunorubicin hcl)
- Cladribine (cladribine)
- Clolar (clofarabine)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine/pf)
- Dacogen (decitabine)
- Daunorubicin Hcl (daunorubicin hcl)
- Decitabine (decitabine)
- Depocyt (cytarabine liposome/pf)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (fludarabine phosphate)
- Hycamtin (topotecan hcl)
- Hydrea (hydroxyurea)
- Hydroxyurea (hydroxyurea)
- Idamycin Pfs (idarubicin hcl)
- Idarubicin Hcl (idarubicin hcl)
- Idhifa (enasidenib mesylate)
- Methotrexate Sodium (methotrexate sodium/pf)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin)
- Nexavar (sorafenib tosylate)
- Otrexup (methotrexate/pf)
- Rasuvo (methotrexate/pf)
- Rydapt (midostaurin)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Topotecan Hcl (topotecan hcl)
- Vidaza (azacitidine)
- Vyxeos Liposome (daunorubicin/cytarabine liposomal)
ICD-10: C92.00-C92.02, C92.2-C92.22, C92.50-C92.52, C92.60-C92.62, C92.A0-C92.A2, C93.00-C93.02, C94.00-C94.02, C94.20-C94.22