Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
Maximum Award Level
$12,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Cerubidine (daunorubicin)
- Clolar (clofarabine)
- Dacogen (decitabine)
- Depocyt (cytarabine)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Fludara (fludarabine)
- Hycamtin (topotecan hydrochloride)
- Hydrea (hydroxyurea)
- Idamycin (idarubicin)
- Leustatin (cladribine)
- Nexavar (sorafenib)
- Novantrone (mitoxantrone)
- Otrexup (methotrexate)
- Rasuvo (methotrexate)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Topotecan (topotecan hydrochloride)
- Vidaza (azacitidine)
ICD-10: C92.00-C92.02, C92.50-C92.62, C92.A0-C92.A2, C93.00-C93.02, C94.00-C94.22