Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$1,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for arrhythmia with atrial flutter or atrial fibrillation.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Amiodarone Hcl (amiodarone hcl)
- Atenolol (atenolol)
- Betapace (sotalol hcl)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate (bisoprolol fumarate)
- Brevibloc (esmolol hcl)
- Brevibloc (esmolol hcl in sodium chloride, iso-osmotic)
- Calan (verapamil hcl)
- Cardizem (diltiazem hcl)
- Cartia Xt (diltiazem hcl)
- Carvedilol (carvedilol)
- Coreg Cr (carvedilol phosphate)
- Corgard (nadolol)
- Corvert (ibutilide fumarate)
- Digitek (digoxin)
- Digoxin (digoxin)
- Diltiazem Hcl (diltiazem hcl)
- Disopyramide Phosphate (disopyramide phosphate)
- Dofetilide (dofetilide)
- Esmolol Hcl (esmolol hcl)
- Flecainide Acetate (flecainide acetate)
- Hemangeol (propranolol hcl)
- Ibutilide Fumarate (ibutilide fumarate)
- Inderal La (propranolol hcl)
- Innopran Xl (propranolol hcl)
- Kapspargo Sprinkle (metoprolol succinate)
- Lanoxin (digoxin)
- Lopressor (metoprolol tartrate)
- Matzim La (diltiazem hcl)
- Metoprolol Succinate (metoprolol succinate)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol tartrate)
- Multaq (dronedarone hcl)
- Nadolol (nadolol)
- Nexterone (amiodarone in dextrose, iso-osmotic)
- Norpace Cr (disopyramide phosphate)
- Pacerone (amiodarone hcl)
- Procainamide Hcl (procainamide hcl)
- Propafenone Hcl Er (propafenone hcl)
- Propranolol Hcl (propranolol hcl)
- Quinidine Gluconate (quinidine gluconate)
- Quinidine Sulfate (quinidine sulfate)
- Rythmol Sr (propafenone hcl)
- Sorine (sotalol hcl)
- Sotalol (sotalol hcl)
- Sotylize (sotalol hcl)
- Taztia Xt (diltiazem hcl)
- Tenormin (atenolol)
- Tiazac (diltiazem hcl)
- Tikosyn (dofetilide)
- Toprol Xl (metoprolol succinate)
- Verapamil Er (verapamil hcl)
- Verelan Pm (verapamil hcl)
- Zebeta (bisoprolol fumarate)
ICD-10: I48.0, I48.1, I48.2, I48.3, I48.4, I48.91, I48.92
About the Disease:
Arrhythmia with atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter (AF/A-FIB/AFIB/AFL), also known as atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation, is a type of irregular heartbeat that prevents the heart from pumping enough blood. It is a chronic disease that affects the circulatory system.
Source: National Institutes of Health