Open – We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$6,100 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for basal cell carcinoma.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Aldara (imiquimod)
- Carac (fluorouracil)
- Efudex (fluorouracil)
- Erivedge (vismodegib)
- Fluoroplex (fluorouracil)
- Fluorouracil (fluorouracil)
- Imiquimod (imiquimod)
- Levulan (aminolevulinic acid hcl)
- Odomzo (sonidegib phosphate)
- Photofrin (porfimer sodium)
ICD-10: C44.01, C44.111, C44.1121, C44.1122, C44.1191, C44.1192, C44.211, C44.212, C44.219, C44.310, C44.311, C44.319, C44.41, C44.510, C44.511, C44.519, C44.611, C44.612, C44.619, C44.711, C44.712, C44.719, C44.81, C44.91