Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Bone Metastases fund is currently fully allocated. As of March 27, 2017, Healthwell is accepting applications
Maximum Award Level
$5,000 per year.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Pamidronate Disodium (pamidronate disodium)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Quadramet (samarium Sm 153 Lexidronam)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium-223 dichloride)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)