Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Bone Metastases fund is currently closed. As of February 13, 2019, Healthwell is accepting applications.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$1,900 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for bone metastases.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Actonel (risedronate sodium)
- Alendronate Sodium (alendronate sodium)
- Atelvia (risedronate sodium)
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Fosamax (alendronate sodium)
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Pamidronate Disodium (pamidronate disodium)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Quadramet (samarium sm 153 lexidronam)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Risedronate Sodium (risedronate sodium)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium-223 dichloride)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)