Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Bone Metastases fund is currently fully allocated. As of September 20, 2017, Healthwell is accepting applications.
Maximum Award Level
$1,400 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Pamidronate Disodium (pamidronate disodium)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium-223 dichloride)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid in mannitol and 0.9 % sodium chloride)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)