Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Bone Metastases fund is currently fully allocated. As of January 17, 2017, Healthwell is accepting applications.
Maximum Award Level
$5,000 per year.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Aredia (pamidronate)
- Boniva (ibandronate)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Quadramet (samarium-153 lexidronamm)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium RA 223 dicholoride )
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)