Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$5,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Bal In Oil (dimercaprol)
- Calcium Disodium Versenate (edetate calcium disodium)
- Chemet (succimer)
- Deferoxamine Mesylate (deferoxamine mesylate)
- Desferal (deferoxamine mesylate)
- Exjade (deferasirox)
- Ferriprox (deferiprone)
- Jadenu (deferasirox)
ICD-10: D56.0-D56.9, D56.4, D57.40-D57.419, E83.10-E83.19, T56.0x1A-T56.0x4S