Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$7,900 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Arzerra (ofatumumab)
- Belrapzo (bendamustine hcl)
- Bendamustine Hcl (bendamustine hcl)
- Bendeka (bendamustine hcl)
- Betamethasone Acetate-sod Phos (betamethasone acetate and sodium phos in sterile water/pf)
- Betamethasone Sod Phos-acetate (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Calquence (acalabrutinib)
- Campath (alemtuzumab)
- Copiktra (duvelisib)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine/pf)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (fludarabine phosphate)
- Gazyva (obinutuzumab)
- Imbruvica (ibrutinib)
- Leukeran (chlorambucil)
- Medrol (methylprednisolone)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Methylprednisolone Acetate (methylprednisolone acetate)
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succ (methylprednisolone sodium succinate)
- Nipent (pentostatin)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Rituxan (rituximab)
- Rituxan Hycela (rituximab/hyaluronidase, human recombinant)
- Solu-medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate/pf)
- Treanda (bendamustine hcl)
- Venclexta (venetoclax)
- Venclexta Starting Pack (venetoclax)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)
- Zydelig (idelalisib)
ICD-10: C91.10, C91.11, C91.12
About the Disease:
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is a cancer of the blood and bone marrow with an increased number of white blood cells. CLL affects the circulatory system. Subtypes include B-cell lymphoma and T-cell lymphoma.
Source: National Institutes of Health