Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia fund is currently closed. As of January 18, 2018, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is accepting applications.
$7,600 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- A-Methapred (methylprednisolone sodium succinate)
- Arzerra (ofatumumab)
- Bendeka (bendamustine hcl)
- Campath (alemtuzumab)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine/pf)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Depo-Medrol (methylprednisolone acetate)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (fludarabine phosphate)
- Gazyva (obinutuzumab)
- Imbruvica (ibrutinib)
- Leukeran (chlorambucil)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Nipent (pentostatin)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Pentostatin (pentostatin)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Rituxan (rituximab)
- Rituxan Hycela (rituximab/hyaluronidase, human recombinant)
- Treanda (bendamustine hcl)
- Venclexta (venetoclax)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)
- Zydelig (idelalisib)