Currently Closed - We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Colorectal Cancer fund is currently closed. As of August 20, 2018, Healthwell’s Colorectal Carcinoma fund is accepting re-enrollment applications.
$2,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for colorectal cancer.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adrucil (fluorouracil)
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Calcium Folinate (leucovorin calcium)
- Camptosar (irinotecan hcl)
- Capecitabine (capecitabine)
- Cyramza (ramucirumab)
- Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
- Erbitux (cetuximab)
- Floxuridine (floxuridine)
- Fluorouracil (fluorouracil)
- Fusilev (levoleucovorin calcium)
- Irinotecan Hcl (irinotecan hcl)
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)
- Leucovorin Calcium (leucovorin calcium)
- Levoleucovorin Calcium (levoleucovorin calcium)
- Lonsurf (trifluridine/tipiracil hcl)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Stivarga (regorafenib)
- Vectibix (panitumumab)
- Xeloda (capecitabine)
- Zaltrap (ziv-aflibercept)