Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients
The PAN Foundation’s Colorectal Cancer fund is currently fully allocated. As of May 24, 2017, Cancer Care’s Metastatic Colorectal Cancer fund is accepting applications.
$2,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adrucil (fluorouracil)
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Calcium Folinate (leucovorin calcium)
- Camptosar (irinotecan hcl)
- Capecitabine (capecitabine)
- Cyramza (ramucirumab)
- Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
- Erbitux (cetuximab)
- Floxuridine (floxuridine)
- Fluorouracil (fluorouracil)
- Fusilev (levoleucovorin calcium)
- Irinotecan Hcl (irinotecan hcl)
- Leucovorin Calcium (leucovorin calcium)
- Levoleucovorin Calcium (levoleucovorin calcium)
- Lonsurf (trifluridine/tipiracil hcl)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Stivarga (regorafenib)
- Vectibix (panitumumab)
- Xeloda (capecitabine)
- Zaltrap (ziv-aflibercept)