Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$1,100 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Apligraf (cultured skin substitute,human and bovine)
- Dermagraft (cultured skin substitute,human and bovine)
- Epifix Amniotic Membrane (human regenerative tissue matrix)
- Grafix Core (human regenerative tissue matrix)
- Grafix Prime (human regenerative tissue matrix)
- Oasis Ultra (porcine acell submucosa,meshed)
- Oasis Ultra (porcine submucosa, fenestrated)
- Regranex (becaplermin)
- Wound Matrix (porcine submucosa, fenestrated)