Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$10,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- Patient must be required to travel greater than 20 miles (one way) to receive their prescribed treatment. Exceptions to distance requirements are made for patients living in large metropolitan cities.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
Travel Assistance Program Details
PAN offers travel assistance for patients seeking treatment for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Travel. Our Travel Assistance will cover approved transportation, lodging, and ancillary travel expenses and will provide patients with a high-touch service model that assists in the scheduling of their travel needs.
- » The fund will cover air transportation, car services and other modes of travel to medical appointments related to approved therapy as determined by the prescribing physician.
- » An appointment with the healthcare provider must be scheduled prior to arranging transportation.
- » Patients must be approved for Travel Assistance at least two business days in advance of the appointment to ensure travel means are available.
- » Sometimes medical appointments require an overnight stay. We will help arrange and cover the expense of lodging for the patient for the approved therapy.
Ancillary Travel Expenses
- » Our Travel Assistance works with the patient to ensure costs related to approved travel, covering parking, fuel, and meals (if applicable).
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Active Injection Kit D (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Alkeran (melphalan)
- Bendeka (bendamustine hcl)
- Bicnu (carmustine)
- Bleo 15K (bleomycin sulfate)
- Bleomycin Sulfate (bleomycin sulfate)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine/pf)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Depocyt (cytarabine liposome/pf)
- Depo-Medrol (methylprednisolone acetate)
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate (dexamethasone sod phosphate)
- Dexamethasone-0.9% Nacl (dexamethasone sodium phosphate in 0.9 % sodium chloride)
- Dexpak (dexamethasone)
- Doubledex (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Doxil (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Doxorubicin Hcl Liposome (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Flo-Pred (prednisolone acetate)
- Gemcitabine Hcl (gemcitabine hcl)
- Gemzar (gemcitabine hcl)
- Ifex (ifosfamide)
- Ifosfamide (ifosfamide)
- Ifosfamide-Mesna (ifosfamide/mesna)
- Leucovorin Calcium (leucovorin calcium)
- Lipodox (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Locort (dexamethasone)
- Marqibo (vincristine sulfate liposomal)
- Matulane (procarbazine hcl)
- Melphalan Hcl (melphalan hcl)
- Mesna (mesna)
- Mesnex (mesna)
- Methotrexate Sodium (methotrexate sodium/pf)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Millipred (prednisolone)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Navelbine (vinorelbine tartrate)
- Orapred Odt (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Ozurdex (dexamethasone)
- P-Care (methylprednisolone acetate)
- Pediapred (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Prednisolone (prednisolone)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Prelone (prednisolone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Rituxan (rituximab)
- Rituxan Hycela (rituximab/hyaluronidase, human recombinant)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Treanda (bendamustine hcl)
- Trexall (methotrexate sodium)
- Veripred 20 (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)
- Vinorelbine Tartrate (vinorelbine tartrate)
- Xatmep (methotrexate)
- Zodex (dexamethasone)
- Zonacort (dexamethasone)