Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$4,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Aquadeks (multivitamin with mins no.52/folic acid/vit k1/ubidecarenone)
- Aquasol A (vitamin a palmitate)
- Aquasol E (vitamin e)
- Calcidol (ergocalciferol (vitamin d2))
- Cough Control Dm (guaifenesin/dextromethorphan hbr)
- Creon (lipase/protease/amylase)
- Daytime-Nighttime (dextromethorphan hbr/phenylephrine/acetaminophen/doxylamine)
- Decara (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Delta D3 (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Drisdol (ergocalciferol (vitamin d2))
- D-Vi-Sol (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- D-Vita (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2)
- Liqui-E (tocophersolan (vit e tpgs))
- Maximum D3 (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Mephyton (phytonadione (vit k1))
- Optimal D3 (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Pancreaze (lipase/protease/amylase)
- Pancrelipase 5,000 (lipase/protease/amylase)
- Pertzye (lipase/protease/amylase)
- Replesta (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Thera-D (cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Tussin Dm (guaifenesin/dextromethorphan hbr)
- Ultra Dm Free & Clear (guaifenesin/dextromethorphan hbr)
- Ultresa (lipase/protease/amylase)
- Viokace (lipase/protease/amylase)
- Vitamin a (vitamin a)
- Vitamin d2 (Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin d3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin e (vitamin e)
- Vitamin k (phytonadione)
- Zenpep (lipase/protease/amylase)