Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Fabry Disease Travel fund is currently closed. As of February 13, 2019, Patient Services, Inc. is accepting applications.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$3,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for Fabry disease.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient must be required to travel more than 20 miles (one way) to receive their prescribed treatment. Exceptions to distance requirements are made for patients living in large metropolitan cities.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Fabrazyme (agalsidase beta)
- Galafold (migalastat hcl)