Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$3,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for glioblastoma multiforme.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Bevacizumab (bevacizumab)
- Bicnu (carmustine)
- Camptosar (irinotecan hcl)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Ceenu (lomustine)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Gleostine (lomustine)
- Gliadel (carmustine in polifeprosan 20)
- Irinotecan Hcl (irinotecan hcl)
- Lomustine (lomustine)
- Marqibo (vincristine sulfate liposomal)
- Matulane (procarbazine hcl)
- Onivyde (irinotecan liposomal)
- Temodar (temozolomide)
- Temozolomide (temozolomide)
- Teniposide (teniposide)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)