Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$7,200 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for hepatitis C.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Copegus (ribavirin)
- Daklinza (daclatasvir dihydrochloride)
- Epclusa (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir)
- Harvoni (ledipasvir/sofosbuvir)
- Infergen (interferon alfacon-1)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b, recomb.)
- Mavyret (glecaprevir/pibrentasvir)
- Moderiba (ribavirin)
- Olysio (simeprevir sodium)
- Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a)
- Rebetol (ribavirin)
- Ribasphere (ribavirin)
- Ribatab (ribavirin)
- Ribavirin (ribavirin)
- Sovaldi (sofosbuvir)
- Sylatron (peginterferon alfa-2b)
- Technivie (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir)
- Viekira Xr (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir/dasabuvir sodium)
- Vosevi (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir)
- Xifaxan (rifaximin)
- Zepatier (elbasvir/grazoprevir)