Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$4,500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Altoprev (lovastatin)
- Atorvastatin Calcium (atorvastatin calcium)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Fluvastatin Sodium (fluvastatin sodium)
- Juxtapid (lomitapide mesylate)
- Kynamro (mipomersen sodium)
- Lescol (fluvastatin sodium)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Livalo (pitavastatin calcium)
- Lovastatin (lovastatin)
- Pravachol (pravastatin sodium)
- Pravastatin Sodium (pravastatin sodium)
- Repatha Syringe (evolocumab)
- Rosuvastatin Calcium (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Simvastatin (simvastatin)
- Zetia (ezetimibe)
- Zocor (simvastatin)
- Zypitamag (pitavastatin magnesium)