Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
Maximum Award Level
$20,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Juxtapid (lomitapide)
- Kynamro (mipomersen)
- LDL apheresis (LDL apheresis)
- Repatha (evolocumab)
- Repatha Pushtronex System (evolocumab)
- Repatha Sureclick (evolocumab)
ICD-10: E78.0, E78.01