Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
Maximum Award Level
$4,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Kalexate (polystyrene)
- Kayexalate (polystyrene)
- Kionex (polystyrene)
- SPS (polystyrene)
- Veltassa (patiromer)