Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$2,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for macular diseases.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Beovu (brolucizumab-dbll)
- Bevacizumab (bevacizumab)
- Eylea (aflibercept)
- Iluvien (fluocinolone acetonide)
- Jetrea (ocriplasmin/pf)
- Lucentis (ranibizumab)
- Macugen (pegaptanib sodium)
- Ozurdex (dexamethasone)
- Retisert (fluocinolone acetonide)
- Triesence (triamcinolone acetonide/pf)
- Visudyne (verteporfin)
ICD-10: E08.311, E08.3211, E08.3212, E08.3213, E08.3219, E08.3311, E08.3312, E08.3313, E08.3319, E08.3411, E08.3412, E08.3413, E08.3419, E08.3511, E08.3512, E08.3513, E08.3519, E08.3521, E08.3522, E08.3523, E08.3529, E09.311, E09.3211, E09.3212, E09.3213, E09.3219, E09.3311, E09.3312, E09.3313, E09.3319, E09.3411, E09.3412, E09.3413, E09.3419, E09.3511, E09.3512, E09.3513, E09.3519, E09.3521, E09.3522, E09.3523, E09.3529, E10.311, E10.3211, E10.3212, E10.3213, E10.3219, E10.3311, E10.3312, E10.3313, E10.3319, E10.3411, E10.3412, E10.3413, E10.3419, E10.3511, E10.3512, E10.3513, E10.3519, E10.3521, E10.3522, E10.3523, E10.3529, E11.311, E11.3211, E11.3212, E11.3213, E11.3219, E11.3311, E11.3312, E11.3313, E11.3319, E11.3411, E11.3412, E11.3413, E11.3419, E11.3511, E11.3512, E11.3513, E11.3519, E11.3521, E11.3522, E11.3523, E11.3529, E13.3211, E13.3212, E13.3213, E13.3219, E13.3311, E13.3312, E13.3313, E13.3319, E13.3411, E13.3412, E13.3413, E13.3419, E13.3511, E13.3512, E13.3513, E13.3519, E13.3521, E13.3522, E13.3523, E13.3529, H35.30, H35.3110, H35.3111, H35.3112, H35.3113, H35.3114, H35.3120, H35.3121, H35.3122, H35.3123, H35.3124, H35.3130, H35.3131, H35.3132, H35.3133, H35.3134, H35.3190, H35.3191, H35.3192, H35.3193, H35.3194, H35.3210, H35.3211, H35.3212, H35.3213, H35.3220, H35.3221, H35.3222, H35.3223, H35.3230, H35.3231, H35.3232, H35.3233, H35.3290, H35.3291, H35.3292, H35.3293, H35.351, H35.352, H35.353, H35.359, H35.361, H35.362, H35.363, H35.369, H35.371, H35.372, H35.373, H35.379, H43.821, H43.822, H43.823, H43.829
About the Disease:
Macular diseases are eye diseases that cause vision loss. They are chronic diseases that affect the nervous system. Subtypes include age-related macular degeneration, macular edema, Stargardt disease, cystoid macular degeneration, drusen of macula, puckering of macula, and vitreomacular adhesion.
Source: National Institutes of Health