Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Mantle Cell Lymphoma fund is currently closed. As of April 22, 2019, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is accepting applications.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$8,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for mantle cell lymphoma.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Active Injection Kit D (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Bendeka (bendamustine hcl)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate and sodium phos in sterile water/pf)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Bicnu (carmustine)
- Calquence (acalabrutinib)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cladribine (cladribine)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Cytarabine (cytarabine/pf)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone)
- Dexpak (dexamethasone)
- Doubledex (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (fludarabine phosphate)
- Gemcitabine Hcl (gemcitabine hcl)
- Gemzar (gemcitabine hcl)
- Ifex (ifosfamide)
- Ifosfamide (ifosfamide)
- Ifosfamide-Mesna (ifosfamide/mesna)
- Imbruvica (ibrutinib)
- Leucovorin Calcium (leucovorin calcium)
- Matulane (procarbazine hcl)
- Mesna (mesna)
- Mesnex (mesna)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Nipent (pentostatin)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Rituxan (rituximab)
- Rituxan Hycela (rituximab/hyaluronidase, human recombinant)
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate/pf)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Treanda (bendamustine hcl)
- Triamcinolone Acetonide (triamcinolone acetonide)
- Triamcinolone Diacetate (triamcinolone diacetate in 0.9 % sodium chloride)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- Venclexta (venetoclax)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)
ICD-10: C83.10, C83.11, C83.12, C83.13, C83.14, C83.15, C83.16, C83.17, C83.18, C83.19
About the Disease:
Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is a type of cancer that usually begins with the enlargement of the lymph nodes and can spread to other tissues. MCL affects the lymphatic system.
Source: National Institutes of Health