Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$5,900 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for melanoma.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound)
- Aldara (imiquimod)
- Alkeran (melphalan)
- Bcg (Tice Strain) (bcg live)
- Bicnu (carmustine)
- Braftovi (encorafenib)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Ceenu (lomustine)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cotellic (cobimetinib fumarate)
- Dacarbazine (dacarbazine)
- Gleevec (imatinib mesylate)
- Gleostine (lomustine)
- Imatinib Mesylate (imatinib mesylate)
- Imiquimod (imiquimod)
- Imlygic (talimogene laherparepvec)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b,recomb.)
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)
- Lomustine (lomustine)
- Mekinist (trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide)
- Mektovi (binimetinib)
- Melphalan Hcl (melphalan hcl)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Paclitaxel (paclitaxel)
- Proleukin (aldesleukin)
- Sylatron (peginterferon alfa-2b)
- Tafinlar (dabrafenib mesylate)
- Temodar (temozolomide)
- Temozolomide (temozolomide)
- Theracys (bcg live)
- Vinblastine Sulfate (vinblastine sulfate)
- Yervoy (ipilimumab)
- Zelboraf (vemurafenib)