Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$7,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for multiple myeloma.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Active Injection Kit D (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Alkeran (melphalan)
- Bendeka (bendamustine hcl)
- Bicnu (carmustine)
- Bortezomib (bortezomib)
- Carmustine (carmustine)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Darzalex (daratumumab)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone)
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate (dexamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Dexpak (dexamethasone)
- Doubledex (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Doxil (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Doxorubicin Hcl Liposome (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Empliciti (elotuzumab)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Evomela (melphalan hcl/betadex sulfobutyl ether sodium)
- Farydak (panobinostat lactate)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b,recomb.)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib)
- Lipodox (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Ninlaro (ixazomib citrate)
- Pamidronate Disodium (pamidronate disodium)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Treanda (bendamustine hcl)
- Trexall (methotrexate sodium)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)
- Xpovio (selinexor)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zolinza (vorinostat)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)
ICD-10: C90.00, C90.01, C90.02, C90.10, C90.11, C90.12
About the Disease:
Multiple myeloma (MM), also known as Kahler's disease, is a type of a cancer that causes plasma cells to accumulate in the bone marrow, crowding out healthy cells. MM affects the circulatory system.
Source: National Institutes of Health