Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Multiple Myeloma fund is currently closed. As of December 9, 2019, Patient Advocate Foundation is accepting applications.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$7,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for multiple myeloma.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Active Injection Kit D (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Alkeran (melphalan)
- Belrapzo (bendamustine hcl)
- Bendamustine Hcl (bendamustine hcl)
- Bendeka (bendamustine hcl)
- Bicnu (carmustine)
- Bortezomib (bortezomib)
- Carmustine (carmustine)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cyclophosphamide (cyclophosphamide)
- Darzalex (daratumumab)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone)
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate (dexamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Dexpak (dexamethasone)
- Doubledex (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Doxil (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Doxorubicin Hcl Liposome (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Empliciti (elotuzumab)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Evomela (melphalan hcl/betadex sulfobutyl ether sodium)
- Farydak (panobinostat lactate)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b,recomb.)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib)
- Lipodox (doxorubicin hcl pegylated liposomal)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Ninlaro (ixazomib citrate)
- Pamidronate Disodium (pamidronate disodium)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Treanda (bendamustine hcl)
- Trexall (methotrexate sodium)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- Vincasar Pfs (vincristine sulfate)
- Vincristine Sulfate (vincristine sulfate)
- Xpovio (selinexor)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zolinza (vorinostat)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)
ICD-10: C90.00, C90.01, C90.02, C90.10, C90.11, C90.12
About the Disease:
Multiple myeloma (MM), also known as Kahler's disease, is a type of a cancer that causes plasma cells to accumulate in the bone marrow, crowding out healthy cells. MM affects the circulatory system.
Source: National Institutes of Health