Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Multiple Sclerosis fund is currently closed. As of May 20, 2019, Patient Advocate Foundation is accepting applications.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$5,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for multiple sclerosis.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Active Injection Kit D (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Ampyra (dalfampridine)
- Aubagio (teriflunomide)
- Avonex (interferon beta-1a/albumin human)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate and sodium phos in sterile water/pf)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Betaseron (interferon beta-1b)
- Celestone (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate)
- Dalfampridine Er (dalfampridine)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone)
- Dexpak (dexamethasone)
- Doubledex (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Dxevo (dexamethasone)
- Extavia (interferon beta-1b)
- Gablofen (baclofen)
- Gilenya (fingolimod hcl)
- Glatiramer Acetate (glatiramer acetate)
- Glatopa (glatiramer acetate)
- H.P. Acthar (corticotropin)
- Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone acetonide)
- Lemtrada (alemtuzumab)
- Lioresal Intrathecal (baclofen)
- Mavenclad (cladribine)
- Mayzent (siponimod)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Millipred (prednisolone)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab)
- Orapred Odt (prednisolone sodium phosphate)
- Pediapred (prednisolone sodium phosphate)
- Plegridy Pen (peginterferon beta-1a)
- Prednisolone (prednisolone)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Rebif (interferon beta-1a/albumin human)
- Rebif Rebidose (interferon beta-1a/albumin human)
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate/pf)
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
- Tizanidine Hcl (tizanidine hcl)
- Triamcinolone Acetonide (triamcinolone acetonide)
- Triamcinolone Diacetate (triamcinolone diacetate in 0.9 % sodium chloride)
- Tysabri (natalizumab)
- Veripred 20 (prednisolone sodium phosphate)
- Zanaflex (tizanidine hcl)
- Zinbryta (daclizumab)
About the Disease:
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a potentially disabling disease of the central nervous system in which the insulating covers of the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged. MS is a chronic disease that affects the nervous system.
Source: National Institutes of Health