Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$5,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for multiple sclerosis.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Active Injection Kit D (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Ampyra (dalfampridine)
- Aubagio (teriflunomide)
- Avonex (interferon beta-1a/albumin human)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate and sodium phos in sterile water/pf)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Betaseron (interferon beta-1b)
- Celestone (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate)
- Dalfampridine Er (dalfampridine)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Dexamethasone Intensol (dexamethasone)
- Dexpak (dexamethasone)
- Doubledex (dexamethasone sodium phosphate/pf)
- Extavia (interferon beta-1b)
- Gablofen (baclofen)
- Gilenya (fingolimod hcl)
- Glatiramer Acetate (glatiramer acetate)
- Glatopa (glatiramer acetate)
- H.P. Acthar (corticotropin)
- Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone acetonide)
- Lemtrada (alemtuzumab)
- Lioresal Intrathecal (baclofen)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Millipred (prednisolone)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab)
- Orapred Odt (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Pediapred (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Plegridy Pen (peginterferon beta-1a)
- Prednisolone (prednisolone)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Rebif (interferon beta-1a/albumin human)
- Rebif Rebidose (interferon beta-1a/albumin human)
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate/pf)
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
- Tizanidine Hcl (tizanidine hcl)
- Triamcinolone Acetonide (triamcinolone acetonide)
- Triamcinolone Diacetate (triamcinolone diacetate in 0.9 % sodium chloride)
- Tysabri (natalizumab)
- Veripred 20 (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Zanaflex (tizanidine hcl)
- Zinbryta (daclizumab)
About the Disease:
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a potentially disabling disease of the central nervous system in which the insulating covers of the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged. MS is a chronic disease that affects the nervous system.
Source: National Institutes of Health