Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$4,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Adrucil (fluorouracil)
- Afinitor (everolimus)
- Capecitabine (capecitabine)
- Dacarbazine (dacarbazine)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
- Fluorouracil (fluorouracil)
- Octreotide Acetate (octreotide acetate)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Proglycem (diazoxide)
- Sandostatin Lar Depot (octreotide acetate, microspheres)
- Somatuline Depot (lanreotide acetate)
- Sutent (sunitinib malate)
- Temodar (temozolomide)
- Temozolomide (temozolomide)
- Xeloda (capecitabine)
- Zanosar (streptozocin)
- Zortress (everolimus)