Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Neutropenia fund is currently closed. As of October 17, 2018, Healthwell’s Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia fund is accepting applications.
$2,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for neutropenia.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Fulphila (pegfilgrastim-jmdb)
- Granix (tbo-filgrastim)
- Leukine (sargramostim)
- Mozobil (plerixafor)
- Neulasta (pegfilgrastim)
- Neupogen (filgrastim)
- Nivestym (filgrastim-aafi)
- Zarxio (filgrastim-sndz)
ICD-10: C70.0-D70.4, D70.8-D70.9