Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$2,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for neutropenia.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Fulphila (pegfilgrastim-jmdb)
- Granix (tbo-filgrastim)
- Leukine (sargramostim)
- Mozobil (plerixafor)
- Neulasta (pegfilgrastim)
- Neupogen (filgrastim)
- Nivestym (filgrastim-aafi)
- Udenyca (pegfilgrastim-cbqv)
- Zarxio (filgrastim-sndz)
ICD-10: D70.0, D70.1, D70.2, D70.3, D70.4, D70.8, D70.9, D70.0, D70.1, D70.2, D70.3, D70.4, D70.8, D70.9