Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Parkinson’s Disease fund is currently fully allocated. As of January 19, 2017, the Assistance Fund is accepting applications.
Maximum Award Level
$16,500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
Please be advised that a minimum claim of $50 is required for PAN to process the claim. You may aggregate multiple prescriptions to meet the minimum claim threshold.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Apokyn (apomorphine)
- Artane (trihexyphenidyl)
- Azilect (rasagiline)
- CADD LEGACY Pump Rental Fee (pump rental fee)
- Carbidopa/Levodopa ER (carbidopa/levodopa ER)
- Carbidopa/Levodopa ODT (carbidopa/levodopa ODT)
- Carbidopa/Levodopa SR (carbidopa/levodopa SR)
- Cogentin (benztropine)
- Comtan (entacapone)
- Duopa (levodopa/carbidopa gel)
- Eldepryl (selegiline)
- Exelon (rivastigmine)
- Lodosyn (carbidopa)
- Mirapex (pramipexole)
- Mirapex ER (pramipexole)
- Neupro (rotigotine patch)
- Nuplazid (pimavanserin)
- Parcopa (carbidopa/levodopa)
- Parlodel (bromocriptine)
- Requip (ropinirole)
- Rytary (carbidopa/levodopa)
- Sinemet (carbidopa/levodopa)
- Sinemet (carbidopa/levodopa CR)
- Stalevo (carbidopa/levodopa/entacapone)
- Symmetrel (amantadine)
- Tasmar (tolcapone)
- Zelapar (selegiline)