Open – We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$8,500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for Philadelphia chromosome negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Agrylin (anagrelide hcl)
- Alkeran (melphalan)
- Anagrelide Hcl (anagrelide hcl)
- Aranesp (darbepoetin alfa in polysorbate 80)
- Bosulif (bosutinib)
- Busulfex (busulfan)
- Cladribine (cladribine)
- Danazol (danazol)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Droxia (hydroxyurea)
- Exjade (deferasirox)
- Gleevec (imatinib mesylate)
- Hydrea (hydroxyurea)
- Hydroxyurea (hydroxyurea)
- Iclusig (ponatinib hcl)
- Imatinib Mesylate (imatinib mesylate)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b, recomb.)
- Jakafi (ruxolitinib phosphate)
- Leukeran (chlorambucil)
- Melphalan Hcl (melphalan hcl)
- Myleran (busulfan)
- Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Procrit (epoetin alfa)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate/pf)
- Sprycel (dasatinib)
- Sylatron (peginterferon alfa-2b)
- Synribo (omacetaxine mepesuccinate)
- Tasigna (nilotinib hcl)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)