Fully Allocated – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Actonel (risedronate sodium)
- Alendronate Sodium (alendronate sodium)
- Alora (estradiol)
- Atelvia (risedronate sodium)
- Binosto (alendronate sodium)
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Calcitonin-Salmon (calcitonin,salmon,synthetic)
- Cenestin (estrogens,conj.,synthetic a)
- Climara (estradiol)
- Delestrogen (estradiol valerate)
- Depo-Estradiol (estradiol cypionate)
- Divigel (estradiol)
- Duavee (estrogens, conjugated/bazedoxifene acetate)
- Elestrin (estradiol)
- Enjuvia (estrogens,conj.,synthetic b)
- Estrace (estradiol)
- Estradiol (estradiol)
- Estradiol Valerate (estradiol valerate)
- Estrasorb (estradiol)
- Estrogel (estradiol)
- Evamist (estradiol)
- Evista (raloxifene hcl)
- Forteo (teriparatide)
- Fortical (calcitonin,salmon,synthetic)
- Fosamax (alendronate sodium)
- Fosamax Plus D (alendronate sodium/cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Menest (estrogens,esterified)
- Menostar (estradiol)
- Miacalcin (calcitonin,salmon,synthetic)
- Minivelle (estradiol)
- Premarin (estrogens, conjugated)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Raloxifene Hcl (raloxifene hcl)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Risedronate Sodium (risedronate sodium)
- Risedronate Sodium Dr (risedronate sodium)
- Tymlos (abaloparatide)
- Vivelle-Dot (estradiol)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
ICD-10: M80.00xA-M80.88xS, M81.0, M81.8