Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Short Bowel Syndrome fund is currently closed. As of August 21, 2019, The Assistance Fund is accepting applications.
For current information, log in toFundFinder.
$7,500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for prostate cancer.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Abiraterone Acetate (abiraterone acetate)
- Bicalutamide (bicalutamide)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Casodex (bicalutamide)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cortef (hydrocortisone)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Docefrez (docetaxel)
- Docetaxel (docetaxel)
- Eligard (leuprolide acetate)
- Erleada (apalutamide)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Firmagon (degarelix acetate)
- Flutamide (flutamide)
- Hydrocortisone (hydrocortisone)
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel)
- Ketoconazole (ketoconazole)
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)
- Leuprolide Acetate (leuprolide acetate)
- Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate)
- Medrol (methylprednisolone)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Methylprednisolone Acetate (methylprednisolone acetate)
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succ (methylprednisolone sodium succinate)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Nilandron (nilutamide)
- Nilutamide (nilutamide)
- Nubeqa (darolutamide)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Provenge (sipuleucel-t/lactated ringers solution)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Taxotere (docetaxel)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Trelstar (triptorelin pamoate)
- Vantas (histrelin acetate)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium-223 dichloride)
- Xtandi (enzalutamide)
- Yonsa (abiraterone acetate, submicronized)
- Zoladex (goserelin acetate)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)
- Zytiga (abiraterone acetate)
ICD-10: C61, D07.5, D29.1
About the Disease:
Prostate cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the prostate and can spread to the bones. It affects the exocine and skeletel systems.
Source: National Institutes of Health