Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Prostate Cancer fund is currently closed. As of August 15, 2018, Patient Advocate Foundation is accepting applications.
$7,500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for prostate cancer.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Bicalutamide (bicalutamide)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Casodex (bicalutamide)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Cortef (hydrocortisone)
- Cortisone (hydrocortisone)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Docefrez (docetaxel)
- Docetaxel (docetaxel)
- Eligard (leuprolide acetate)
- Erleada (apalutamide)
- Etopophos (etoposide phosphate)
- Etoposide (etoposide)
- Firmagon (degarelix acetate)
- Flutamide (flutamide)
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel)
- Ketoconazole (ketoconazole)
- Leuprolide Acetate (leuprolide acetate)
- Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Mitoxantrone Hcl (mitoxantrone hcl)
- Nilandron (nilutamide)
- Nilutamide (nilutamide)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Provenge (sipuleucel-t/lactated ringers solution)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Taxotere (docetaxel)
- Toposar (etoposide)
- Trelstar (triptorelin pamoate)
- Vantas (histrelin acetate)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium-223 dichloride)
- Xtandi (enzalutamide)
- Yonsa (abiraterone acetate, submicronized)
- Zoladex (goserelin acetate)
- Zytiga (abiraterone acetate)