Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$4,600 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for psoriatic arthritis.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Acitretin (acitretin)
- Arava (leflunomide)
- Arthrotec 50 (diclofenac sodium/misoprostol)
- Azasan (azathioprine)
- Azathioprine (azathioprine)
- Azulfidine (sulfasalazine)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate and sodium phos in sterile water/pf)
- Betamethasone Acetate-Sod Phos (betamethasone acetate/betamethasone sodium phosphate)
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
- Celecoxib (celecoxib)
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol)
- Cosentyx (secukinumab)
- Cyclosporine Modified (cyclosporine, modified)
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Diclofenac Sodium-Misoprostol (diclofenac sodium/misoprostol)
- Enbrel (etanercept)
- Flac Otic Oil (fluocinolone acetonide oil)
- Gengraf (cyclosporine, modified)
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Humira Pediatric Crohn'S (adalimumab)
- Imuran (azathioprine)
- Inflectra (infliximab-dyyb)
- Leflunomide (leflunomide)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Millipred (prednisolone)
- Neoral (cyclosporine, modified)
- Orapred Odt (prednisolone sodium phosphate)
- Orencia (abatacept/maltose)
- Otezla (apremilast)
- Pediapred (prednisolone sodium phosphate)
- Prednisolone (prednisolone)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Renflexis (infliximab-abda)
- Sandimmune (cyclosporine)
- Simponi (golimumab)
- Solu-Medrol (methylprednisolone sodium succinate/pf)
- Stelara (ustekinumab)
- Sulfasalazine (sulfasalazine)
- Taltz (ixekizumab)
- Triamcinolone Acetonide (triamcinolone acetonide)
- Triamcinolone Diacetate (triamcinolone diacetate in 0.9 % sodium chloride)
- Veripred 20 (prednisolone sodium phosphate)
ICD-10: L40.50, L40.51, L40.52, L40.53, L40.54, L40.59
About the Disease:
Psoriatic arthritis (PA/PsA), also known as psoriatic arthropathy, is a form of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis and causes joint pain and swelling. It is a chronic disease that affects the skeletal system.
Source: National Institutes of Health