Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$1,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for retinal vein occlusion.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Eylea (aflibercept)
- Iluvien (fluocinolone acetonide)
- Lucentis (ranibizumab)
- Macugen (pegaptanib sodium)
- Ozurdex (dexamethasone)
- Retisert (fluocinolone acetonide)
- Triesence (triamcinolone acetonide/pf)
ICD-10: H34.8110, H34.8111, H34.8112, H34.8120, H34.8121, H34.8122, H34.8130, H34.8131, H34.8132, H34.8190, H34.8191, H34.8192, H34.831, H34.8310, H34.8311, H34.8312, H34.832, H34.8320, H34.8321, H34.8322, H34.833, H34.8330, H34.8331, H34.8332, H34.839, H34.8390, H34.8391, H34.8392, H34.9,