Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Secondary Hyperparathyroidism fund is currently closed. As of August 15, 2018, Healthwell’s Secondary Hyperparathyroidism and Patient Services, Inc.’s Hypoparathyroidism and Hypertension funds are accepting applications.
$2,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Alcalak (calcium carbonate)
- Aluminum Hydroxide (aluminum hydroxide)
- Antacid (calcium carbonate)
- Auryxia (ferric citrate)
- Ban-Acid (calcium carbonate)
- Calcitriol (calcitriol)
- Calcium Acetate (calcium acetate)
- Calphron (calcium acetate)
- Doxercalciferol (doxercalciferol)
- Eliphos (calcium acetate)
- Fosrenol (lanthanum carbonate)
- Hectorol (doxercalciferol)
- High Potency Calcium (calcium carbonate)
- Paricalcitol (paricalcitol)
- Phoslo (calcium acetate)
- Phoslyra (calcium acetate)
- Rayaldee (calcifediol)
- Renagel (sevelamer hcl)
- Renvela (sevelamer carbonate)
- Rocaltrol (calcitriol)
- Sensipar (cinacalcet hcl)
- Sevelamer Carbonate (sevelamer carbonate)
- Tums (calcium carbonate)
- Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide)
- Zemplar (paricalcitol)