Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
For current information, log in to FundFinder.
$3,100 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for tuberous sclerosis complex.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Acthar (corticotropin)
- Afinitor (everolimus)
- Everolimus (everolimus)
- Hydrocortisone (hydrocortisone)
- Medrol (methylprednisolone)
- Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Rapamune (sirolimus)
- Sabril (vigabatrin)
- Sirolimus (sirolimus)
- Vigabatrin (vigabatrin)
- Vigadrone (vigabatrin)
- Zortress (everolimus)
About the Disease:
Tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) is a genetic disease that causes noncancerous tumors to grow in many parts of the body. TSC is a rare disease that affects the nervous system.
Source: National Institutes of Health