Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$2,700 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for tuberous sclerosis complex.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Afinitor (everolimus)
- H.P. Acthar (corticotropin)
- Rapamune (sirolimus)
- Sabril (vigabatrin)
- Sirolimus (sirolimus)
- Vigadrone (vigabatrin)
- Zortress (everolimus)