Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$7,400 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for Wilson disease.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Cuprimine (penicillamine)
- Depen (penicillamine)
- Galzin (zinc acetate)
- Syprine (trientine hcl)
- Trientine Hcl (trientine hcl)
ICD-10: E83, E83.00, E83.01, E83.09, E83.9, E88, E88.0, E88.9