The International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF) is a patient-founded and volunteer-led nonprofit organization dedicated to a simple but compelling vision: Support everyone affected by Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (WM) while advancing the search for a cure. To accomplish this vision, the IWMF offers several invaluable benefits:
- » Information for patients and caregivers written in easy-to-understand language.
- » Education to help patients and caregivers learn about WM.
- » On-going updates about WM and the IWMF on www.iwmf.com and through the quarterly IWMF Torch and NEWS releases.
- » Peer support from a world-wide network of patient groups and an online discussion forum.
- » Research funding directed to better treatments and the search for a cure.