Who Qualifies for PAN?
Patients must meet the following criteria to be eligible for PAN assistance:
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% or 500% of the Federal Poverty Level, depending on fund-specific guidelines.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
Click here to see if your patient qualifies for PAN’s Medicare-only funds.